Please select the link for the Provider you are seeing for your Telehealth visit today.
Mitzie Hewitt, DO: https://doxy.me/drmitziehewitt
Kori Marvin, PA-C: https://doxy.me/korimarvin
Heidi Fite, PA-C: https://doxy.me/heidifitepa
Amanda Ocobock, RN: https://doxy.me/amandao
Dawn Macgirr, Care Coordinator, MA https://doxy.me/dawnmac
Please see the steps below or access the Youtube available that will give you step by step instructions for you Telehealth visit.
If you need to download Google Chrome to access this, please follow the steps below:
Unlike Internet Explorer or Safari, Chrome does not come pre-installed with your operating system. To use Chrome, you must first download and install it to your computer. The process is simple and should take no more than a few minutes.
To download and install Chrome:
- Using your current web browser, navigate to www.google.com/chrome.
- The Google Chrome download page will appear. Locate and select the Download now button.
- A dialog box will appear. Review the Google Chrome Terms of Service, then click Accept and Install.
- The Google Chrome Installer will open automatically. The download and installation process may vary depending on your current web browser and operating system. Step-by-step instructions will appear in the browser window if you are not sure how to proceed.
- The installer will close when finished, and Google Chrome will open.
- If you are using Windows, Chrome will add a shortcut on your desktop. Whenever you want to open Chrome, just double-click the icon. You can also access it from the Start menu or pin it to the taskbar.